Making a braid can be fast and simple. First start off with three pieces of string that are tied together at the top. Lay out the bundle of string flat so that all three pieces can be seen. Next, take the left string and move it over the center one so that the left string is the the middle string and the middle string is now on the left. After that, do the same with the right string and put that in the middle. Take the left string and put that in the center. Keep repeating these steps until you have the desired length and tie a knot to secure it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades