This is a great instructional video on how to measure a quilt for binding. This video teaches you about binding. First you have to get your quilt and tape measure. You need to know the size of your quilt. You have to be careful while measuring a quilt. You can measure the breadth with your measuring tape first. Then you can measure the breath as well accurately. You can take measurements down the center of the quilt. In some cases you can measure from one side, the center and the other side. You can use the average of the three measurements. To find the total amount of binding needed, you have to add length with double width and 12.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades