This video demonstrates how to square up a quilt block. Once you have your quilt blocks made up you have to square them so that they are all even sided and the same size. Take your most uneven sided square and lay it down. Place a square ruler over it. Line the ruler with the sides. Once you've measured the square determine how much should be cut from each side. Use a rotary cutter to cut each side down so it is even. Then lay the square ruler over the square again to measure your success. Re cut if needed. Then repeat the process with all your squares so your project will be even.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades