This video demonstrates how to attach a binding to a quilt. At the point of the video, your quilt should be complete up to attaching the binding. It should already be pinned and basted. You should have quilted together all of your squares into your desired pattern. Your batting should be cut. You should be in the final stages of assembling the quilt. At the sewing machine, you should be using the 1/4" foot on your machine. Start your needle approximately ½" from the edge of the fabric. You will want to leave a little bit of batting. Your binding should be precut.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades