This video shows a demonstration of how to machine sew the binding of the quilt, especially the tricky corners. She starts with the binding already sewn onto the front of the quilt and points out how she made the corner like a little pocket. As she sews along the side and approaches the corner, she folds up the binding on the edge that's past the corner and pins it, so it keeps the corner in shape. Then she folds that entire edge up all the way to the corner, holds the corner down tightly with her fingernail, and folds the other edge over. She holds the pin in place while she continues sewing up to the corner. Following these steps will help you make your quilt corners nice and neat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades