Penny Halgren demonstrates how to use a handy little gadget known as a bias tape maker. First make the bias binding by cutting strips of fabric on the bias and stitching them together. Then press all the seams in the same direction. The fabric will go through easier if the strips are fed through the bias tape maker with the seams facing away from the front of the tape maker. Put the bias tape maker on the ironing board and start feeding in the fabric. The handle allows you to pull the tape maker along the fabric. Be sure the fold in the fabric is in the middle. Once you get it started all you have to do is pull a little bit at a time, then press it all the way along, making sure the center of the fabric is lining up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades