In this tutorial, we learn how to make a no sew fleece blanket. First, you will need to purchase fleece in a large size, large enough to be a comfortable blanket. Next, lay the fleece flat down and cut fringe down on two sides, four inches apart. On the other two sides (opposite from each other), cut fringe one inch between each other. Next, tie your one inch fringes into individual knots. These are great blankets to make for charity, because they are not only soft and warm, they are inexpensive to make. It only takes about 10 minutes to complete one of these and there is no sewing required.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades