In this video, we learn how to read a ruler. First, grab you ruler and look on the top and the bottom of it. The top is divided into different marks that shows inches, half inches, and quarter inches. If you aren't familiar with reading this, just use the markers at the top to help you count between 1/4, 1/2, 1/8, etc. The other side of the ruler is used for centimeters, which you usually will not use in the United States very often. Learning how to read a ruler can help you get better with fractions and achieve more exact measurements when doing math and measuring anything.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades