Need to load a quilt onto a frame but aren't sure how to do it? This ten-minute free video quilting lesson, which breaks the process down into its simple steps, will remedy that situation post haste.
This tutorial specifically addresses how to pin your backing, how to layer your batting and quilt top and how to baste your quilt sandwich together. The loading method demonstrated is the "floating" method where the batting and the quilt top are floating atop the backing fabric.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades