Watch this instructional quilting video to quilt a pantograph pattern with a longarm sewing machine. A pantograph is a mechanical linkage connected in a special manner so that the movement of one specified point is an amplified version of the movement of another point. If a a line drawing is traced by the first point, an enlarged copy will be drawn by a pen fixed to the other. Take note of the proper way to stand and move one's body when stitching out pantographs. It's best not to move one's hands, just the body. It is possible to do the same stitch with the table lowered & sitting on a saddle stool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades