This video teaches how to hide an ending knot in your quilt in order to keep it looking neat. You wrap the thread around the needle, pull it tight, push the needle through about a half inch of the surface of the quilt, and once it comes out the other side, tug on the string gently. There should now be a knot underneath the top layer of fabric. Cut off the tail end of the thread. If the piece of thread is showing through the fabric, poke your needle inside the quilt and push it past the thread, which will pull the end of the thread down inside the quilt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades