In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a disappearing 9 patch quilt block. Start with a simple 9 patch. You can use dark and light fabrics. Put the darker fabrics in place so you make an x shape. Sew these patches together. Now, fold it in half and then line up the ruler. Cut the fabric in half, and then cut the halves in half. Re-arrange the cloth in any way you want and sew them back together. You will have an interesting design once this is done. Viewing this video will show you the easiest way to make a disappearing 9 patch quilt block.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades